Racing Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

danica will not drive for tony in 2010

4 posters

Go down

danica will not drive for tony in 2010 Empty danica will not drive for tony in 2010

Post  rac88 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

According to the Indianapolis Star, Danica Patrick has signed a three-year contract to remain with Andretti-Green Racing in the IndyCar Series. The contract, which was said to be signed last week in Japan, will keep Patrick in the No. 7 Motorola car after a summer full of rumors that the open-wheel sensation would make her way to the NASCAR circuit next season.

However, as the Indianapolis Star also reported Thursday night, Patrick still has options in the Sprint Cup Series for next season.

According to Tony Stewart, who said he has been mentoring Patrick in her talks to come to the sport as he did a little more then a decade ago, he believes that she will be racing a part-time schedule in the Nationwide Series, Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA RE/MAX Series before making a transition to the Cup Series full-time.

“I know that she’s serious about it (coming to NASCAR)," Stewart said at Richmond earlier this month. "She’s come over and just talking for things right now. I know that’s what she wants so do. She looked me straight in the eye and said this is what I want to do -- it looks like fun, looks like a lot of work, but it looks like fun.
"I don’t think she has some misguided idea that it’s going to be easy doing it. She wants to do it the right way, she has the intentions of doing everything right and she’s kind of come to us to see our opinion about how she should go about it.”

Stewart, who is a first-year team owner in the Sprint Cup Series, said at New Hampshire Motor Speedway last weekend that Patrick would not be driving for their team next season.

Currently fifth in IndyCar Series points, Patrick is out of championship contention in the series. In 80 career IndyCar starts, she has one win, 16 top-fives, 46 top-tens and three poles. Her only career win came at Japan last year, making her the first female to win a race in the IndyCar Series.
rac88
rac88

Non Asshole Votes : 60

Back to top Go down

danica will not drive for tony in 2010 Empty Re: danica will not drive for tony in 2010

Post  Lori *Starr* Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Welll Looks Like we may see her in the Trucks Or NW at least..My hubby wants her to drive the Trucks at TMS so He can meet her..hahaha...Whatev..lol
Lori *Starr*
Lori *Starr*

Non Asshole Votes : 112

Back to top Go down

danica will not drive for tony in 2010 Empty Re: danica will not drive for tony in 2010

Post  rac88 Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm

danica will not drive for tony in 2010 Lol now thats funny i just bet she will be in a car or truck at texas.i would almost bet money. te he if so hey more power to the girls she might show them a thing or two or three. ha ha
rac88
rac88

Back to top Go down

Post  Lori *Starr* Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:20 pm

She MIGHT...Guess we will see what she can do!..Yea, if She comes to trucks, maybe Mike will Actually SEE her, He kept missing her last June..She would Fly by us on her motorscooter, and Once on a Bicycle she flew past us..I saw her a few times, but she went too fast for Me to get his attention in time..I was looking for Helio myself..lol..I did get to run into him!
Lori *Starr*
Lori *Starr*

Non Asshole Votes : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  rac88 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:31 pm

according to nascar now yesterday danica will not come to nascar she signed a 3 year (i think) contract w/ andretti and will not come to trucks or nationwide

hummmm remains to be seen.
danica will not drive for tony in 2010 Kopfschuettel
rac88
rac88

Back to top Go down

Post  -=KE5WDP=- Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

rac88 wrote:according to nascar now yesterday danica will not come to nascar she signed a 3 year (i think) contract w/ andretti and will not come to trucks or nationwide

Typical Danica.

She did this a couple of years ago. Some how, there was rumors going around that she would come to nascar. Then she got offered a huge contract.

Same thing happens again??? Makes you think that the Danica ppl are starting the rumors that way Danica will have a bigger contract.

In the past, Danica did say that she does not ever want to race in Nascar.
-=KE5WDP=-
-=KE5WDP=-
Admin

Non Asshole Votes : 80

http://nascar.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 pm

-=KE5WDP=- wrote:
rac88 wrote:according to nascar now yesterday danica will not come to nascar she signed a 3 year (i think) contract w/ andretti and will not come to trucks or nationwide

Typical Danica.

She did this a couple of years ago. Some how, there was rumors going around that she would come to nascar. Then she got offered a huge contract.

Same thing happens again??? Makes you think that the Danica ppl are starting the rumors that way Danica will have a bigger contract.

In the past, Danica did say that she does not ever want to race in Nascar.

the indy racing league can keep her!!!!! they need her more now then nascar does...
Stephen
Stephen

Non Asshole Votes : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down