Racing Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kyle bush fined ??

2 posters

Go down

kyle bush fined ?? Empty kyle bush fined ??

Post  rac88 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 am

kyle bush got fined 25 owners points and his crew cheif also was fined for the front spolier being two low in sundays race..

sorry guys i havent found the news peice yet i dont normaly post thing anymore without some sort of web page..
but anyway. he did not pass post race inspection. now my question once again is (and this is not directed at kyle its everyone) why do they let them race if they caint pass inspection. what if someone got killed in a race buy someone who didnt pass inspection. now i know alot of drivers dont pass but just sayin why do they let them race. i know one of my buddies can answer this te he te he kyle bush fined ?? Icon_scratch
rac88
rac88

Non Asshole Votes : 60

Back to top Go down

kyle bush fined ?? Empty Re: kyle bush fined ??

Post  -=KE5WDP=- Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:00 am

because that was a post race inspection. The must have over adjusted during a pit stop. Happens all the time.

This is not a "18 team got caught cheating" fine.

If they were caught cheating. The fine would be more like 100 driver points and a crew chief being suspended.
-=KE5WDP=-
-=KE5WDP=-
Admin

Non Asshole Votes : 80

http://nascar.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rac88 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 am

ok cause i read a little something that nascar might not fine them if it was caused by a wreak i know alot of teams make silly wrong ajustments and boom they are caught. i dont think steve had done anything wrong other than that magnet under the gas peddle.

thanks for the info. i dont understand fines and all sometimes.
rac88
rac88

Non Asshole Votes : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down