Racing Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choke Report

2 posters

Go down

Choke Report Empty Choke Report

Post  -=KE5WDP=- Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Earnhardt Jr. Wrecks.... Again!
September 20, 2009 - New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Dale Earnhardt Jr. hung with the big boys in the Chase for the Cup all afternoon proving that when the pressure is off he is a much better driver. Being the only Hendrick Motorsports driver not qualified for The Chase seemed to give Junior the peace of mind he needed to contend today in the Sylvania 300. Then he remembered he doesn't belong with the big boys in The Chase and he put his car into the wall with 18 laps remaining in the 300 lap race.

A pouty and grumpy Earnhardt blamed his wreck on David Reuitimann, "There's some guys you can run side by side with and some you can't. I forgot he couldn't hold his line. I guess David ran out of talent out there."

It should be noted that Reutimann is 5 spots ahead of Earrnhardt in the points standings.

Of course, replays showed that Junior was drifting down the track as Reutimann came up it as he avoided a collision on the track below him. The crash was 50/50 but the only thing more rare then an Earnhardt Jr. win, is Earnhardt Jr. taking responsibility for his lack of skill. This is Junior's third DNF of the season and according too him none of them are his fault. It must be all coincidence.

"Junior makes mistakes and crashes and it always seems he crashes towards the end of the race when it gets hot out there." said a garage insider. "I don't think he handles pressure well."

One man who does handle pressure well is Earnhardt's team mate, Mark Martin who came away with the win and an early lead in The Chase points standings. He was pushed hard by Denny Hamlin and Juan Pablo Montoya, who appears closer each week to picking up his first NASCAR win on an oval. Another Earnhardt stable mate and defending champ, Jimmie Johnson finished in fourth followed by Kyle Busch.

With nine races left in the season, over88ted.com predicts that Junior will contend in almost every race, but will win zero and go into next season one temper tantrum away from losing his ride at Hendrick to a driver that can win.
-=KE5WDP=-
-=KE5WDP=-
Admin

Non Asshole Votes : 80

http://nascar.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Choke Report Empty Re: Choke Report

Post  rac88 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 am

i wasent going to say anything about this post till i heard it from mike helton and mike waltrip and bif and steve and jimmie spencer last night on twin..
michael said "i called jr and talked to him and told him i was sorry it happened and that it was rutties fault, this was after ruttie had already talked to jr.) to appoliage jr said " iaint mad at him" when gregg jimmie and steve chimed in they stated that it was good to see jr back up front again and they hated for that to have happened mike helton agreed with them. they reminded everyone that people make mistakes. and its racing. and they are right. yes i was so mad but i quickley got over it after all jr still has 3 years left on his contract. and 3 years qarenteed left with hendrick so moral to my maddness....I LOVE RACING NO MATTER WHAT!! lol!
rac88
rac88

Non Asshole Votes : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  -=KE5WDP=- Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 am

I'm just glad it didn't happen to one of my drivers. Or I would be mad too.

I know it was a "racing" thing. But www.over88ted.com loves to make something out of nothing. The choke report is something to laugh at. Thats the reason why I post it so people can get a kick out of it.
-=KE5WDP=-
-=KE5WDP=-
Admin

Non Asshole Votes : 80

http://nascar.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rac88 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 am

not mad here but thanks for that report. te he flower i just love all these little smilies..
rac88
rac88

Non Asshole Votes : 60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum